We would be lost without our fabulous assistant manager Nikki Rockwell. This month marks her seventh year with our company.
Things we love about her:
* She does a killer icebreaker at staff meetings. Even when staff roll their eyes at yet another icebreaker, by the end of it, everyone is giggling.
* She's a invaluable back-up. When we need to leave town for vacation, we leave the business in her capable hands, completely confident that she has it under control.
* She is one of the most compassionate people we know.
* She appreciates Tevas. (You know you love comfy sandals. Fits like a sneaker, breezy like a flip flop.)
* Her clients? What can we say? I'm pretty sure she's practically family to most of them.
If you see her around town, give her a high five!